Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Crazy Cousins!:)

My Dear Sweet Twin Cousin, Emily Canfield, played a horrible mean joke on me. And Jonathan and I have been trying to think of something to get her back...........well, we decided to put this crazy picture of her on our blog (I'll take it of when she begs for my forgiveness!.........maybe!) Sorry Elizabeth, I couldn't crop you out without cutting off half of Emily's head.;)
Remember Emily, this isn't as bad as what you did to me, but I'll call it even.......and please!!!! Don't get me back....I can only imagine what you'll come up with and I know that I'll die!!!!!!
P.S. Emily, if you get me back and don't show mercy, then I'll leave it on! (I'm teasing.):) And remember, it was Jonathan's idea to put your picture on the blog!!!!!!!!


Elizabeth(who is a innocent victim! So sorry Elizabeth, but I couldn't cut you out! I'll make it up to you some how!!) And My Twin Cousin, Emily.

Nice joke to play on a Twin Cousin, ain't it!!!!!:)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The Canfield Family said...

dearest CHARMING twin cousin,
Thank you SO much for putting those ,ummm, different pictures of me........you know I did think i of how i could do revenge - as the saying goes: "the sweet smell of victory" - :) my thought was that i could..... do you REALY want to know??????? hm, maybe i should just do it and then let you know later..........no I don't think that i should do it... you might not like it :) okay, i'll tell you......I'll put the video on our blog (were EVERYONE will see it) and write a comment on a certain someones blog and have them check it(or their relative). and also post that announcement - :) - too.

and for Jonathan, i can do the same video idea, and do it about Rachel C - (that was funny all in itself!!! we had the twins fold for a LONG time :)

okay, now that i told you.....don't you think it is a great idea!!!! i think it is a brilliant idea...... :)

love your SWEET twin cousin,
-Emily
(you for got to say that i don't look like that all the time....or do I?????? :)